What is it?
- Direct to Garment Printing is a full color print process that uses a specialized digital printing machine that applies water-based inks that are quickly absorbed into the fibers of the fabric, creating a vibrant print on a shirt.
When Should I use DTG Printing?
- Photo t-shirts
- Low Quantity Orders (No Minimums Required)
- Designs/Logos with 5+ colors
- Designs/Logos with extensive detail/shading/gradients
What Fabric is Best for DTG Printing?
- 100% Ring-spun Cotton
- 100% Regular Cotton
- Tri-Blends (Cotton, Poly, Rayon Blend)
What Brand of Shirts are best for DTG Printing?
- Next Level, 100% Ring-spun Cotton
- Bella/Canvas, 100% Ring-spun Cotton
- District, 100% Ring-spun Cotton
- Fruit of the Loom, 100% HD Cotton
Can I Bring in my Own Items?
- You are welcome to bring in your own items, but please know that if the shirts that are brought in are not our tested & recommended materials/brands, we can not be responsible for damage to these items. Please see our 'Policies' page for more information on Customer Supplied Items.
DISCLAIMER: ANY BRAND OR STYLE NOT LISTED ABOVE CAN NOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR PRINTING. IF ANY OTHER GARMENT STYLE IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR ORDERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PRINT QUALITY AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHED PRODUCT. SAFETY COLORS, CAMO, & GARMENT WASHED/DYED GARMENTS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED.